1. My Childhood
2. The origin of the Dhaka Nawab Family – our ancestors – and the birth of All India Muslim League
3. Our parents and their extended Family
4. Ahsan Manzil and Dilkusha Gardens
5. St. Paul’s School, Darjeeling – 1937 – 38
6. The three Dufferin years – 1939 – 41
7. Summer holidays and Football in Calcutta
8. S.S. Chilka and my first voyage
9 The last voyage and the end of my sea career
10.Six days in a life boat on the open sea
11.In a village hospital on Nias Island – Are you an Englishman?
12.As Japanese Prisoner of War in Goonoogsitoli, Nias Island
13.Clearing a jungle for cultivation – Sister Hank Visker and Dr. Hyke.
14.A Tug Master at Twenty – my first visit to Sumatra
15.The Camp within a Chinese graveyard – Santiong.
16. Within barbed wires once again
17. In the Sibolga Central Jail with convicts – No. 5
18. First taste of Japanese torture
19. Walking out of Sibolga Central Jail with Haji Zainul Abedeen
20. On foot 32 kilometers to Padang Sidempuan
21. The Union Jack – what are the British like?
22. The green fields of beautiful Bengal
23. On the River Hooghly
24. Working along mighty rivers of the East.
25. My marriage – House-boat on the banks of River Brahmaputra, in Assam
26. The end of a love affair with rivers and steamers
27. Five years with the Pakistan Navy
28. Jute – The Golden Fibre of Bangladesh
29. Needham always right ?
30. In uniform once again
31. Jute Mills of Pakistan
32. Working in the United Arab Emirates
Two chapters will be posted uploaded online every month.